Mauro376455 Posted July 17, 2015 Report Posted July 17, 2015 Alryt guys I sold the 2 hdc3 18's that I had on a sq 3500 And I decided to put my seats back and install 4 hds208. Any help on a box design? Anything is appreciated like always!
Moreno93 Posted July 17, 2015 Report Posted July 17, 2015 Because of the hump for the transmission you'll most likely need it built by someone who is use to making silverado enclosures or has made tons of them
Mauro376455 Posted July 17, 2015 Author Report Posted July 17, 2015 Thanks for the info My buddy has a shop so usually I go with a design n we start to cut and put a box together. I just wanted some ideals to brainstorm. Lol
Mauro376455 Posted July 17, 2015 Author Report Posted July 17, 2015 Thanks bro I'm going to give them a call If I do get it, I will post pics of install
Moreno93 Posted July 17, 2015 Report Posted July 17, 2015 It was just for idea's But with 4 8" subs you dont really have much room for design difference
Mauro376455 Posted July 17, 2015 Author Report Posted July 17, 2015 Imma see what they charge for a box like that If anything I will build it my self And yea I ordered 4 8"s today from soundqubed. I was thinking aero ports on the side or triangle ports on the side.exp: half of a regular rectangular port but cut in half, resulting into 2 triangles with the same port area as a rectangle port.
Moreno93 Posted July 17, 2015 Report Posted July 17, 2015 I wanted to stay away from ports on the side as i felt they would make extra noise like rattling the door panel, but it may not affect anything.
Mauro376455 Posted July 17, 2015 Author Report Posted July 17, 2015 I hope the ports don't cause alot of rattling but im going i make a sketch n brainstorm a little n will show the results here Do you have a system in a silverado?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.