how to wire 2 subs question

wow im dumb lol i overthinked the impedence my bad lol... so not strapping them would be better then?also if i dont strap them then should i just use an rca splitter for the amp inputs? 1st time running more than 2 amps for bass sry

The Cresendo 3500 has RCA outputs so, if your dont strap the amps you could use the RCA outputs instead of a splitter. Either way works fine.

wow im dumb lol i overthinked the impedence my bad lol... so not strapping them would be better then?also if i dont strap them then should i just use an rca splitter for the amp inputs? 1st time running more than 2 amps for bass sry

The Cresendo 3500 has RCA outputs so, if your dont strap the amps you could use the RCA outputs instead of a splitter. Either way works fine.

so i can just run the rca outputs from 1 amp to the inputs of the second? sry like i said new to this im trying to learn everything i can about it...

Yes, the Cresendo 3500 has RCA inputs and outputs, so you can wire either way.

You can use a splitter and use the RCA inputs on both amps.

Or run the RCA input to one amp then use the RCA output to connect to the RCA input of the other amp.

Yes, the Cresendo 3500 has RCA inputs and outputs, so you can wire either way.

You can use a splitter and use the RCA inputs on both amps.

Or run the RCA input to one amp then use the RCA output to connect to the RCA input of the other amp.

nice! that seems simple enough :D thank you you have been super helpful for me

Archived