Kade Posted July 21, 2015 Author Report Posted July 21, 2015 I am a cabinetmaker by trade- I build high end custom kitchens from scratch. Dovetail joints are an art. There are a bunch of different jigs on the market, but the expense may not be worth it for one or two projects. You can successfully make dovetails with the appropriate router bits, a set of good, sharp chisels, meticulous layout and a bit of patience. Throwing expense in the mix. I already have a table saw. Would it be more cost effective to get a dado blade and do box joints? 2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver) Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS Amps: RF P1000X5 Front: RF P16-S Rear: RF P1694 Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10 Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.