Dewayne89 Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 Trying to fit 4 12s sealed rear firing in my car. I'm going to build my own box but out of curiosity I would be best with all 4 on the same side of the box right? I see prefabs with 2 on top 2 on front and also 6 sided ones with 2 on the front and one on each corner, bad design I think?
Dewayne89 Posted July 22, 2015 Author Report Posted July 22, 2015 I would easily prefer doing 2 subs ported.Do you think the spl would be comparable? I pretty much have a 35x35x17 usable area in my trunk I might be able to do 4 ported but I don't want them firing up to the lid
Dewayne89 Posted July 23, 2015 Author Report Posted July 23, 2015 Well not much input I guess fortunately I came up with a ported blueprint for all four.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.