Second Skin Audio

Looking for 10s

Anyone know of any good 10s for a 2013 Ford focus hatchback? My wife and I are trying to start a family so I have to get rid of the FI SP4 15 I have. I am powering them with 2 cresendo s1500's so I would be getting rid of 1 amp and have 2 kinetik KHC2000. I will be getting rid of one battery also. This is a video of what the subwoofer space is looking like from the front and back.

- back

- front

Tell her to deal with the 15 :) you don't need that kind of negativity

But why not stick with FI? I don't think there's any specific sub that performs well in a specific vehicle.

Tell her to deal with the 15 :) you don't need that kind of negativity

But why not stick with FI? I don't think there's any specific sub that performs well in a specific vehicle.

It has nothing to do with performance. It is downgrading for a child so we can carry a stroller and such with us. The downgrade needs to happen.

I got you. I was just joking a bit. But you asked for good 10's for a hatch, so that's why I said there's none that perform specifically for a vehicle. Misunderstood what you were saying but I got you now. What's your budget?

DC Audio Level 4 10", SoundQubed HDC310 or even a HDS310, Ascendant Chaos 10, and American Bass HD10 are a few options. I would definitely get the Ascendant Havok 10" if you wanted to keep your two amplifiers.

Archived