Hertz_So_Good Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 Hey guys, I have been pondering back and forth if I wanted to upgrade my head unit. I usually end up not, because any upgrades to what I currently have, are more than I want to spend. With that said, I found a unit that I think looks to be a decent upgrade, but I would like your input. The unit has 6v preouts and seems to be an overall great unit. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_77219_Jensen-VX7020.html
firebirdude Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I wouldn't trust anything Jenson as far as I could throw it.
firebirdude Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 And how you gonna ask us if you should upgrade without even mentioning what you currently have?
Jhunt94 Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I'm with fire, I've never been a fan of Jenson hu. They also felt sorta cheap to me. Personally I would look into a nice Pioneer, Kenwood, Clarion, or Alpine. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Hertz_So_Good Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 And how you gonna ask us if you should upgrade without even mentioning what you currently have? I should have said that I know it's an upgrade. and was just wanting opinions on it.. It seems like a good deck with a lot of positive feedback.. But I don't know how much of that feedback is from people who know nothing about car audio lol
Hertz_So_Good Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 Other than Sonicelectoix and crutchfield, are there any other decent sites that have a good variety of head units?
tyma1026 Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 I don't know anything about it but it does have a 60 day money back guarantee. Try it and let us know how it goes.
Hertz_So_Good Posted July 29, 2015 Author Report Posted July 29, 2015 Why do you all say that you don't trust Jensen? Do they use inferior parts that will breakdown or lead to crappy quality? I mean hell Cea-2006 compliant 6 volt preamp 3 pairs of preamp rca outputs, good navi once it's updated. android compatible, 95db cd Signal to noise. It sounds really promising in my opinion. But like I said, before I pull the trigger, I would like to know why you all dont trust Jensen.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.