Second Skin Audio

I would like help on my build

Ok so im taking one of my seats out of the back of my truck and building a box and amp rack. I would like some input on this

Here is a rough idea of my box (I might have to re-size some parts of it to fit better)

Captddure.pngCapture_1.png

Also here is the download link to the sketch up (Just if you wanna look at it) DOWNLOAD

Here is where imma be mounting the box. Im wanting to mount the box to a platform and the platform will be mounted to the seat mounts of the truck. I want to do it this way in case i want a different box. The "Current Box" is for 2 HDS312d4s. ts 5 cubes I think i want it tuned to 34hz (I like decaf music). What do you think is this a good tuning point? Wired to 1 ohm and powered by a crescendo 2000. The oppening you see on the side will be plexy glass. Is this a bad design? will it leak or any thing? The pglass and subs will be secured with tnuts. And 10 gauge run coming through bots in the bottom of the box

37E35220-EBE1-4CAB-8D6F-372E5147DFC5.jpg

2D682293-6110-4910-A066-DC19534CAF73.jpg0273AF5A-037C-47B1-8F76-F63D3BFDFF01.jpg

Does anybody know what the black mat is behind the seats? Is it just sound deadner. Its very loose and i guess 'airy' Should i replace it with second sin?
And attached to the platform running under the seats I want to build a amp cooling rack. With plexi glass covering the top So you can see the beauty of crescendo
Ps i like having backseats thats why i like this idea also i want to be able to see over the box

2009 Chevy 2500HD

6" Lift

35" Nittos

22"x13" Fuel Kranks

Pioneer App Radio 3

Alpine 500x5

Memphis PRX 1.1000

Memphis Mojo5 12"

Red Oracle Halos

Archived