Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

the best ported built box specs for my 2 solo x 18's


Coojoe

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 03 Lincoln town car with two half ohm kicker solo X 18's in a sealed box running them with 2 half ohm 4000 watt lanzer's. I want to build a ported box, but with the deep trunk it has I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about designing the box the box to get the most bass thru the car.any help is appreciated.

Posted

2 SoloX 18" would need 20 cubic feet net box, don't think you have nearly that in the trunk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...