Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Question for box builders


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do 4 15s in a 4th BP if you want bandpass bad enough. What are your goals for this and why are you wanting bandpass?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Every 4th order vehicle I have been in is way more musical than just straight up walled vehicles. As I mentioned, this setup will not be about metering, but good clear bass that can get low.

Posted

So as I was browsing around trying to get ideas for this build, I came across the Soundqubed hds3's For the price and 1200 watt rms power handling, how can you beat that? So that leads to my question. Would 6 of these squeeze into my jeep?

Posted

Hello... need help please... PORTED sub box for 4 12's space available.. up to 50" wide x 18deep/depth x up to 31"high/height..box is for 2nd gen ram 1500.. .thanks any help ideas would be most helpful

Posted

If you still thinking 4th order with 15s then the box size will be roughly the same as the sa15s. But as mentioned before either do 4 15s in a 4th or 6 15s ported

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...