Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

05 Scion tC enclosure help


deaconkane

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought my son a 2005 Scion tC. He has worked all summer for a system and I a very proud of him ( he just turned 15). I tried to get him to buy a Rockford p 1000 amp, well he went hifonics to be able to buy the pioneer head unit. everything is still in boxes while trying to get a box design. His system as I am looking at it

Big 3

240 amp alternator

Pioneer avh-4700 dvr/dvd

Stinger volt meter

Rockford 0/1 dual amp wiring with 3 inline fuses

3 twisted cable r a

2 sa 12dvc 4 ohm

Polk db6501 and 651 component speakers

Hifonics brx2016d amp

The component amp tbd later with along with the miscellaneous things not listed. I have surfed this site hard for a box design for the sa12 subs to fit his car and I keep coming up short. I don't care to donate for a design on here. The one thing I have learned is that you guys know your stuff!

We have 2 ways to go for a box

H15 front/h 11 rear x w38xd22 or

H14xw38xd22. Thank you for any suggestions, on box, or anything to do with this system.

Posted

Hello. I always use ram-designs.com

He's a member here.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...