Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What does it mean? Is there something I need to do?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

It means it's unlisted and youtube puts that disclaimer up as a courtesy to youtube up loaders so people think twice about posting unlisted videos.

There's not much you can do since you've already posted it.

Posted

I'm not understanding what unlisted means as far as yt. Why would my video new a disclaimer? Did I do something wrong?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...