Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford powered enclosure P300-12


soulburner

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any experience with these?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43398_Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P300-12.html

I'm on a really tight budget and need some bass to tide me over until the end of the year. I'm assuming such a small sealed box wouldn't have good low end, which really what I like the most.

I've considered a single 8 from a well known manufacturer and buying a prefab ported woofer box built to spec, but I can't imagine it being much of an upgrade over the prefab Rockford 12, or am I wrong? Any thoughts or opinions?

The application is for a 94 Explorer.

Posted

I know anything RF makes is pretty good shit. I installed a prime shallow 10 in a RF sealed enclosure in a Ford Ranger with 400 RMS to it and it sounded really good in a tight space with great lows.

For a temp set up and your budget it think you would like it. I have done 4 all RF builds, A 94 Tahoe, a 03 Lancer, a 07 Ranger, and 2012 Malibu and none have disappointed. Some louder, some cleaner, some on a Budget and thousands in others. Bottom line is what you think you'll be happy with.

Posted

I know anything RF makes is pretty good shit. I installed a prime shallow 10 in a RF sealed enclosure in a Ford Ranger with 400 RMS to it and it sounded really good in a tight space with great lows.

For a temp set up and your budget it think you would like it. I have done 4 all RF builds, A 94 Tahoe, a 03 Lancer, a 07 Ranger, and 2012 Malibu and none have disappointed. Some louder, some cleaner, some on a Budget and thousands in others. Bottom line is what you think you'll be happy with.

My last system was a 15" Skar VVX on a Skar 750.1 in a F150. I thought it sounded pretty good. Was enough for me at the time. I plan to go bigger, but just can't right now. Have to wait til the end of the year when I get hood rich from income tax. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...