Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Got Bored Cool Box


Recommended Posts

Posted

pretty sure you sold me the first one so no thx. plus if im redoing it im going bigger

No wasn't me. Not sure why you think that. Either way I understand you want to go bigger. I was just trying to help if I could.

Posted

pretty sure you sold me the first one so no thx. plus if im redoing it im going bigger

No wasn't me. Not sure why you think that. Either way I understand you want to go bigger. I was just trying to help if I could.

lol i guess it was my mistake i thought you were bobby

Posted

after all the BS with tantric i just kinda wanna move on. B2 offered to build me a 24 inch x2c so im doing that.

if anyone is interested ill be selling the entire woofer for what i paid for the top assembly.

my loss your gain i just dont wanna deal with this thing after all the drama with tatric

Honestly i really wanted an x2c 24 from the start lol ive only been nagging them a year to make one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...