anthony0923 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Posted August 4, 2015 Hello everyone. This is my very first post on this site as I just signed up. I need help with an enclosure layout plan for my Re Audio Sxx 15. A shop that helped previously hasn't reach back to me so I'm stuck at the moment. Any suggestions or questions would be greatly appreciated! - I drive a 2015 Honda accord sport - I want a ported enclosure - Re Audio states it should at least be in 4.0ft cubes - Tuning Freq. 30 hz - I listen to mostly rap and also reggae - I am aiming towards SQ as opposed to SPL - I want something that can manage low fq's with no problem but also able to hit highs - I would like for the sub to be in a vertical position with the port firing towards the trunk opening
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.