Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm building a new box for my Zv.4 12. The box I have now is a rear firing slot port. The box I'm building is going to be an up firing aeroport box. My question is do I place the port towards the rear in between the back of the seats? Or should I have it in the middle of the cab in between the base of the seats.

Posted

my preference I would go with a rear firing port they sound better imo

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 523 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...