Second Skin Audio

DC audio level 4 enclosure

we need to know your max dimensions and how much power (rms) the sub will be given

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

we need to know your max dimensions and how much power (rms) the sub will be given

Dude its a 1.0 cu ft box lol its not that big. also 1500 watts using a cresendo s1500

i understand that.. but a 1 cube box can be built in so many differnt configurations.. posting ur dimension will allow us to design a box that will FIT in ur vehicle. and just b/c the manufacturer recommends a 1.0 cu.ft. box, doesnt mean that it will suit the needs for you.. u mentioned you like decaf, rap, chopped and screwed.. to play those kinds of music sounding the best (usually ouputor lows)is what you want.. and larger enclosures play this more efficiently

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Dude its a 1.0 cu ft box lol its not that big. also 1500 watts using a cresendo s1500

i understand that.. but a 1 cube box can be built in so many differnt configurations.. posting ur dimension will allow us to design a box that will FIT in ur vehicle. and just b/c the manufacturer recommends a 1.0 cu.ft. box, doesnt mean that it will suit the needs for you.. u mentioned you like decaf, rap, chopped and screwed.. to play those kinds of music sounding the best (usually ouputor lows)is what you want.. and larger enclosures play this more efficiently

Fair enough. I will get it right now. just keep in mind that I downgraded from a 15in FI SP4 because the wife wants to start a family.

Fair enough. I will get it right now. just keep in mind that I downgraded from a 15in FI SP4 because the wife wants to start a family.

Lol.. I kno the struggle.. my son is now 11 months and I have been running bassless for over a year..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Lol.. I kno the struggle.. my son is now 11 months and I have been running bassless for over a year..

Yeah I told her there WILL be a sub in there.

Archived