Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Aero port questions.. and box info. Please read!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright so Im building a new box. Need help with port situation. Current Dimensions are 36 Wide, 24 Deep, 17 High. I have 2 4" aeros 12" long to the end of the flares, Flares are 6" I actually have a 3rd one aswell but dont think I could get to fit

WIll be on 2 12 zv3.

Will this be enough port area or would 2 6" be enough? I could get them in a few daysI really want to do an adjustable 8" but very limited on my width and height.

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8410 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...