Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SA-12 box design help


higgyj15

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm basically a newbie when it comes to car audio so I need some help guys. I have a sundown SA-12 d4 and was wondering if the Sundown box design on there sight is any good? Should I build a different one? Any suggestions on designs? This will also be the first box I build.

Posted

Sundown suggestion is 2 cubic feet net @ 35Hz 28 (or so) square inches of port area, It's a good spec but you could customize a it a bit depending on your listening tastes and your vehicle type.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...