Inventors, Geniuses, And People Who Have Good Ideas Read Now.

Hey, what do you think of this. "Fire from Salt Water"

next to hydrogen, this is the best idea yet

Iam studying up on it right now, see some pros and cons

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg

THEY'RE CHARGING $60 FOR THAT?!?!? :blink:

That's just electrolysis- if you want a real laugh, you can make Hydrogen powered rockets out of old cola bottles with it (imagine a water rocket with 15-20ft flames coming out the back instead of water :lol: maybe I just had a mis-spent youth)

Read HERE

It's basically the same process as they'd most likely use to extract Hydrogen for Hydrogen powered cars, BUT on a really small, inefficient scale, and used to suppliment gas instead of replacing it- I'm at work atm so can't read too much but I guess it could work to an extent...

100 miles on 4 oz of water??

thats pretty badass

the only problem with water is we already have times when we have to conserve it and using it for fuel might cause problems.

however i like the idea of electrolysis to make fuel

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

100 miles on 4 oz of water??

thats pretty badass

the only problem with water is we already have times when we have to conserve it and using it for fuel might cause problems.

however i like the idea of electrolysis to make fuel

Thats the great thing about Hydrogen- When you burn it the only real by-product of the chemical reaction is Water, so in theory it shouldn't upset things too much, infact on a pure hydrogen powered car I wonder if it's possible to condense the water vapour given out and actually store it onboard the car as water? maybe you could have Electrolysis machines at fuel stations where you can feed the water back from your car into the tank there, so there'd be less supply issues with using 100's of millions of gallons of extra water a year through the existing pipework? That could also help with any potential enviromental issues with dumping so much water into the atmosphere (again, the water cycle is in a kindof balance that you don't really want to upset...)

Archived