Truck missing out, bucking etc

So my truck had been missing out randomly. Gave it a tune up, plugs wires cap rotor air filter. Cant get the fuel liter off cause its stuck, Yes i have the tool for it. Took it to a shop and they cant get it off, told me gonna have to replace fuel lines cause its too siezed up.

Here is the kicker though. The front tank is now so full of gas its coming out the fill neck. I'm wondering if the fuel diverter is bad cause i only run the rear tank.

BTW its a 95 f-150.

Is it possible for that diverter to be half way between both lines?

I know it can cause fuel in the return line to go to the wrong tank but I'm not sure about it causing one tank to feed the other.

If you only use the rear tank just bypass the selector valve and be done with it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's not too bad, you just connect the feed line and return line from the engine straight to the feed and return line of whatever tank you want to use and remember never to hit the switch to change tanks.

It could be a pain to undo if you wanted to go back to both tanks though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived