Jump to content

Pro kids with Coax speaker


Robert North

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone tried or has a setup with a pro mid speaker (6.5") with a component set or coax speaker combination in the same door.

I have a set of coax speakers up front but want to add another to help out without getting ridiculous on building a custom panel or custom kick panel.

Or should I just use another coax set, being the same brand and model.

Suggestions.

I have a Rockford p6002 running front doors and Rockford p5002 running rear doors. 99 suburban with 4 12"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...