Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box design for 2 sound integrity ht18's


beanbo12

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for a box design for two ht18's. It will be in the back of a 2001 ford explorer, powered by a 1600.1. My max dimensions are 41" wide 26" depth and 24" high. If any Wher can move it would be the depth and hieght. I can post the specs if anyone would like. Thanks I'm advance.

Posted

HT18 Dual 4 ohm HT18 Dual 2 ohm

Re ohms Re 3.5 ohms

Fs Hz Fs 17 Hz

Qes Qes 0.41

Qms Qms 5.8

Qts Qts 0.38

Le mH Le 3.2 mH

Sd mm^2 Sd 117841 mm^2

Vas L Vas 411.9 L

Bl Bl 19.7

Mms g Mms 416 g

Cms Cms 208.8

Sensitivity. db 88.7

Xmax mm Xmax 22.5 mm

From what I got off their site both 2 ohm and 4 ohm are the same I guess. Getting 2 of the dual 4 versions to run at 1 ohm to my amp. I like the lows.

Posted

Here is a suggestion almost in your max dims, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

ht18.jpg

18zv3supb_zps87898dad.jpg

Posted

Thanks joe x. For the box but the max on the width is 41 I can't fit 43.5 between the wheel wheels in the explorer. The only things that can move is the hieght and depth.

Posted

Updated, bear in mind that you still need 5 1/2" port clearance, this is to the closed rear gate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...