CA: Infraction for Front Window Tint (Need advice)air

never knowledge them.. drive as if they are not there. you probably made him think you had something or some other shit and pulled you over.. i drive next to cops with my windows up and dont get pulled over (knock on wood)

here is what you do.. man up and pay the fine.. why pay to remove it and pay again to redo it?

i got pulled over months ago for a light that was out.. they made me roll windows down so they can look inside.. they didnt give me a ticket for either the tint or the bulb that was out.. if it was your front windshield you are lucky he let you go.. most the time your car is impounded because to them its an obstruction of view and can be dangerous.. my windshield tint was done for easy removal so if the cop wanted to be a dick and impound the car i can just remove it by pulling it out in seconds

dont bother removing it and just pay the fine

I called the local tint shop and they will remove the 2 front wjndows for free / 60$ to add it again.

So if I didnthe fix-it ticket method compared to the 100-250$ ticket, it's still cheaper to remove it / add it back on. But if I have to pay the fine ON top of removing it, etc. might as well just pat the fine. Thanks for the advice tho

you said the cop told you it was not a fix it ticket.. take the ticket out and if he circled the I then its not correctable.. they have I/C infraction/correctable on top of the reason

looks like they changed it

if they circled yes then it correctable

CaliforniaTrafficTicket03-w600B.jpg

CaliforniaTrafficTicket03-w600D.jpg

I'll post picture of ticket now. It is not correctable for sure. But after reading, people say that the .5 means correctable. But then again, I'm just going off reading off the internet. So could be totally wrong.

But for the officer, you might be right about acknowledging. I've had some fucked up encounters with officers so now I just try and show the most respect to tr and not get arrested , hence the nod. But then again.. It got me a ticket aha. Well the tint did.

I'll post a pic of the ticket in 5.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

This is the exact ticket excluding the residential information

Non-Correctable = No
Mis or Infraction = Infraction

IMG_4745_zpsmf1omk75.jpg

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

you have to pay the fine.. now you decide if you want to remove them or keep them

Alright. The officer said I will get a "list" of options to choose from. Any idea of what the different options were? If it was just a set fine, wouldn't there be no options?

But yeah, probably need to pay the fine but I guess I need to wait for the options.

Thanks for the help

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

options on that letter are send payment or set a court date

my stepdad has that letter. let me find it and let you know the options on that one

options on that letter are send payment or set a court date

my stepdad has that letter. let me find it and let you know the options on that one

Alright thanks man. Appreciate it a lot. I'm doing as much reading rn since my court date isn't until 10/22 and the earlier I found out, the better

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I got pulled over in Michigan and got a 90 dollar citation they used to just give a fix it ticket I'd take it off get the ticket signed then put it back on 10 bucks for the tint and I do it myself. This time I payed the 90 and left it on I just roll my windows down in town and watch close for cops kind of a pain but I want my windows tinted so it's worth it

Archived