CA: Infraction for Front Window Tint (Need advice)air

0.025% on the rear hatch. 0.025% on the rear windows (2 layers of 5% = 0.025%). 20% on front windows. 20% on entire windshield. 5% brow on windshield. Curtains on the front windows for driving with the windows down. And I haven't been pulled over in about 5 years.

Oh and I hit triple digit speeds daily.

Rural kansas FTW.​​

Sounds like he's raping you and instead of 25 you're going to pay like 250

I had a FTA on window tint I got a call from the employees of the rape station and he said either get my license suspended or pay the I think it was 250-300$ and forget it ever happen. So I paid it and moved on with life.

So my initial thought is he put not correctable so he can send you a pricy ticket in the mail.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Update: so my pops went to the local police station cause he felt like he got a wrong parking ticket (parked in same spot for 72+ hours) but anyways. He asked an officer what my options are. He did in fact say that I can remove it, get an officer or CHP to sign it off (if they so kindly would) , then mail / appear in front of the judge and present them the signed ticket. Now my question is , idk if my dad actually heard right about If it has to be mailed in only or if I can show it at the court date.

Does anyone know if I can show it to the judge on the court day. Meaning, does the judge have that type of power to overturn it on spot even though the ticket was probably processed, etc. that's what my dad is making it sound like I can do when I read else where you can't (different county's tho)

Thanks

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Sounds like he's raping you and instead of 25 you're going to pay like 250

I had a FTA on window tint I got a call from the employees of the rape station and he said either get my license suspended or pay the I think it was 250-300$ and forget it ever happen. So I paid it and moved on with life.

So my initial thought is he put not correctable so he can send you a pricy ticket in the mail.

That last statement is 100% accurate according to all my other friends / people I know and asked what they did with theirs. They all got correctable

Maan . And I said sir adter all his questions

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Go to court it should be correctable cop messed up....

In ca you can't Get doctors note then tint fronts

I would have legally gotten one but doctor said he can't in ca.... So wack ca driving law supersedes your health, I could still get the not and just do it take t to court every time but it's a correctable offence....

Go to the court with a picture of the tints off and car there with a cop signing it off, then send in or give them a check for 25$ they will accept it and change the "offence" to correctable.

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived