Sonic Electronix

Wanting to upgrade, where to start?

How are you going to find 2 more of those subs if you don't know the model? Do you have a link to said sub we could see???

Also, how would you add 2 more subs without walling as you mentioned in an earlier post that you don't want to do??? With only 4 more cubes available?

Only because of said info in you previous posts I vote new subs and more power. Something to better utilize your airspace and gain cone area all at the same time. Maybe 4 15's, several 12's, etc...

Either that or 6th order that bitch on some more power.

So many options...

☺️

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

How are you going to find 2 more of those subs if you don't know the model? Do you have a link to said sub we could see???

Also, how would you add 2 more subs without walling as you mentioned in an earlier post that you don't want to do??? With only 4 more cubes available?

Only because of said info in you previous posts I vote new subs and more power. Something to better utilize your airspace and gain cone area all at the same time. Maybe 4 15's, several 12's, etc...

So many options...

☺️

I could easily shrink the box and keep adding power if I got two more.

Stupid. Loud.

So many options...

☺️

I could easily shrink the box and keep adding power if I got two more.

Still leads me back to my first question. How in the hell are you going to find 2 more of the same subs with the same vc config if you don't even know the model, just that they are old? Unless it are hiding some info from us that is lol. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon man! Seems like a pretty daunting task to me, which is why I say band pass your current subs or sell them and get something new that you do know the model of (in case you want more down the road =P)

Still leads me back to my first question. How in the hell are you going to find 2 more of the same subs with the same vc config if you don't even know the model, just that they are old? Unless it are hiding some info from us that is lol. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon man! Seems like a pretty daunting task to me, which is why I say band pass your current subs or sell them and get something new that you do know the model of (in case you want more down the road =P)

Good point but that leads me back to my OP, in which no one's given me any advice on what subs to get. I want monsters that blow people away. I figure I could sell these subs locally easy by showing them off to people. Way too heavy to ship anyways.

Stupid. Loud.

It's really hard not knowing what subs you have to give you a response on better ones. Maybe 2 dc level 5 15s. You could fit 2 level 6 18s possibly.

Still learning but have started gathering.

I'd go with 18's if you have 14FT³ to work with. Like Fi SP4's, Fi Teams, SoundQubed HDC418's, Digital Designs DD9918 or Z318, DC Audio Level 5 or 6 18's, Ascendant Team or SMD series 18's, American Bass VFL 1811's, Sundown Audio NSv3 or Team series are a few.

I'd go with 18's if you have 14FT³ to work with. Like Fi SP4's, Fi Teams, SoundQubed HDC418's, Digital Designs DD9918 or Z318, DC Audio Level 5 or 6 18's, Ascendant Team or SMD series 18's, American Bass VFL 1811's, Sundown Audio NSv3 or Team series are a few.

This.

Archived