Second Skin Audio

box for 2007 charger.

inferno1985

tried to make a box out of cardboard to fit in my trunk of my charger. tried building a box that has a step to fit over the wheel well humps in the liner of the floor in the trunk. caroard was just to flimsy and i could not get it so stay in a position that i could continue to build the mock up. so i just gave up. frustrated me to hell and wasted over an hour.

i was wondering if anyone has made a box that slides in through the trunk for a charger?

if so im just looking for the outside dimensions height width and length. that way i can relate it back to a buddy and have him design a box for me.

i live in a townhouse and would rather not try making another box i dont want my trunk open four hours here. i never play my system where i live and try not to let anyone know i have anything worth of value in my car.

thanks

2 american bass xr12's

ab 4480.1

mostly listen to old school rap or hip hop.

32 hz box tuning.

im thinking i can fit a 32x26x15 box with a octo port. bottom of trunk seal to top of trunk seal opening is just about 15 inches top to bottom and little over 32 inches wide for the opening . i was trying for a 32 wide floor with a 3 inch high step and a 3 inch horizontal step to accommodate the step in the trunk and a final height of 18 inches but.. i did some measuring with my current box and am believing that 18 inch height will be rather to big to easily slide in.

im not worried about trying to access my spare, if need be ill remove the box if i ever get a flat !

Archived