audio4ever Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 I have 2 punch pro 8s on a punch 500-2 should I have it on ap or hp and at Wat frequency??
White Lightning Posted September 7, 2015 Report Posted September 7, 2015 I think I understood what you typed ... You will want your midbass to run from 540 htz down to 70 htz ... not sure how you would set that up on that particular amplifier. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.