SQ'd 6.5" questions

matt-man

SpecificationsModel QX-652Magnet WeightWoofer Coil Diam 30mmCoil Impedance 4.0 OhmsSensitivity 91 dBRMS Power55WPeak Handling250WOverall diameter6.5"Mounting Depth2.41"Cutout Diameter5.75"Freq Response 40Hz to 22kHzSkar Audio RPX65•6.5" Coaxial 2 Way Speaker System•Sold as a Pair•RMS Power : 100 Watts (Pair) / 50 Watts (Each)•Max Power : 240 Watts (Pair) / 120 Watts (Each)•3/4" (30mm) High Grade Silk Dome Tweeter•Microfiber Paper Mid-Woofer Cone•1" KSV Voice Coil•Rubber Surround•4 Ohm Impedance•Resonance : 76 Hz•12 Oz Ferrite Magnet•Rubber Magnet Boot Cover•Frequency Response : 80-20,000Hz•Sensitivity : 88dBThe Soundqubed coaxes have a higher sensitivity, and a broader frequency response. They also have an extra 5 watts on the RMS power rating according to the specs. I hope this helps.

How do these compare to the SoundQubed coaxial's?

5 watts means nothing

Are you buying his crappy speakers are you useing your hard earned money on crappy equipment?????

Let him think pro audio has any type of sound quality....(btw it does not no matter how you define SQ)

5 watts means everything buhhahhahahhahahah man I wish I would of came back to this post sooner hilarious

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived