Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2000 Chevy Blazer 4 door


BRocedddd

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I'm pretty new to custom systems and I just got a 2000 Blazer and want to build a custom box! Right now I have a 12" L7 in a prefabbed box nothing special and it suits my needs for now BUT I want better output on it and I know a real box will do that.. So I'm curious if anyone has a design that I can use or maybe someone help me out and make or show me how to.. If you have the design for a basic box just bigger then this tiny prefabbed then I can swap the round hole for the dimensions of a square and be done.. Thanks!

Posted

Check if the following fits, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

12_L7.jpg

2x12l7SUPB_zps905fc7e5.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 531 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...