Helix Esprit Component speakers: Will sell 4" separately

these are up on ebay now

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 2 weeks later...

buyer on ebay made an offer, then never paid....these are still for sale; boxed up and ready to go

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump for a nice set! 300 bucks, grab yourself a pair of tweets and you have a really nice sounding 3 way setup!

price is OBO..... lotta views lemme see some offers

willing to sell the 4" mids and their crossovers separately.

could do 120 shipped for the set of 4" mids and crossovers....

bump for still available....either I'll sell these and get the speakers I've been eyeing; or I don't sell these and spend a little more on matching coaxes and tweeters...run them myself.

Archived