Amalan Posted November 29, 2006 Report Posted November 29, 2006 i want to make .gif avatar out of a small .avi clip of mine i was wondering if anyone can convert and resize it to the avatar size for me cause i dont have the software for that. http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/0155d2/b/...69e6b0bcbf21f6e Quote
Grtrat1 Posted November 29, 2006 Report Posted November 29, 2006 If no one does it for you tonight, Ill do it tomorrow when I get home from work. Email it to me [email protected] Quote
Amalan Posted November 29, 2006 Author Report Posted November 29, 2006 If no one does it for you tonight, Ill do it tomorrow when I get home from work. Email it to me [email protected] sent but that link should work too Quote
Grtrat1 Posted November 29, 2006 Report Posted November 29, 2006 I made 2 for you.They worked for me. Quote
Amalan Posted November 29, 2006 Author Report Posted November 29, 2006 nah it didnt work for me thank you so much!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.