2002 spl accord coupe

Randymoore88

You don't stand a chance in bloody hell at competing with two child seats in place.

And as I always tell those honestly looking to compete, pick a class and read up on the rules before you spend a dime. Too many times people build this badass system, only to find out they're now classed in with other people with more power and more cone area.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

OK guys I'm in a delima I've went to a few local shops and they keep saying all I need is 1 12 in a custom box. And I was just curious would I be louder with on fun audio 18 in a custom box or one Rockford p3 12. I don't mind using my whole trunk area.

It's really hard to say, but generally more cone area means more loud and low. If you have space for an 18 and want to run one go for it. But multiple smaller drivers can give you more cone and a lot more motor. Just might be more expensive.

If you don't find a way to vent the subs into the cabin its just going to be loud in the trunk. Your trunk lid is made of old coke cans if its that thick. I run a JL 12w6 H.O. enclosure in my 2k accord, with back seats down driver facing rear, ported rear it did 139 on the dash. You will run out of trunk space fast in these cars. Being a daily driver did you want to keep the spare tire, jack and storage spaces in the trunk?

Under Construction

Archived