Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box placement hypothetical.


betweenmatt

Recommended Posts

Posted

So hypothetically if I wanted to put my 6 cubic foot box on my back seats instead of the trunk, would it be helpful to wall off the back seat with like mdf to prevent vibrations from going into the trunk?

I understand the issues with having equipment in the back seat, and I am not looking for argument on the subject. I only care to hear the opinion on sealing the trunk from the cabin in this type of situation.

93 oldsmobile cutlass sedan.

Thanks for your time!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...