Guest SyKo13 Posted July 26, 2006 Report Posted July 26, 2006 How many DB's does thunder produce? I'm listening to it right now and it hits so damn clean lol, it sounds loud/clean as f$%&!SK >
Guest Posted July 27, 2006 Report Posted July 27, 2006 i was thinking the same thing at work today. 8)mabee 87345378 debeez
Guest SyKo13 Posted July 27, 2006 Report Posted July 27, 2006 I was thinking more like 354687167876576 DKB's LOL, DeciKiloBels
kingsuv Posted July 27, 2006 Report Posted July 27, 2006 Hold the mic really, really close to find out Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.