Second Skin Audio

Running 1 CVR12" & 1 CompR12" both Kicker

Neto MC

Hi there, well I was going to upgrade my car audio system, I already have a Kicker CVR 12" 4 ohms , of 400 RMS, with a amplifier Sony, but I wanted to get the pair of the sub, for having more bass, so I also need a more powerful amplifier, but I bought on internet, the subwoofer Kicker CVR 12" same model, I al ready have, but now they told me that they sold out all that cvr models, and they offer me, this Kicker CompR 12" 4 ohms, and this one gives me, 500RMS, that means 100 RMS more than the CVR 12" that I already have.

And I don´t know if I run on the same amplifier, is going to give me problems like don´t getting a really good bass, because they are different models, I don't know if that could give me like the bass waves of CompR, suppressed the CVR that is 100 RMS lower. and that cause that the bass waves or frequency get distortions, and give bad sound on my audio car.

So If I put this 2 subwoofers the Kicker´s on a same amp, and on same sizes boxes, or enclosures, but in different boxes, my sound waves will be good, or is really important to have the exactly pair of subwoofer.

thanks for your time, I will be very grateful for your advice's,

Archived