Atomic 1600.1 price drop

Figured I'd sell my Atomic 1600.1. I intended on installing it.....then it never happened (which happens a lot). Cosmetically it's damn near mint on the top. Just a weird almost adhesive looking smudge on the bottom chrome line. Some very small marks on the mounting feet. The back has some common light scratching. I noticed some of the small screws were missing from the endcap, so I went ahead and replaced all of them with T10 torx pan heads instead of the stock allen heads. Personally I think they look better. Asking 300 shipped based on condition.

5cgbvr.jpg

izs5rm.jpg

jfdb93.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

almost forgot name and date pic.....

23m0mu0.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

price is OBO

I like money bump

still around for now

still around

also might be worth mentioning, there's someone selling an Atomic 100.4 on ebay right now that matches this one. Not my listing, but would be nice to have the mono and 4 channel matching

Archived