rocketjockey87 Posted October 24, 2015 Report Posted October 24, 2015 i picked up a single RE-Audio-SX18D2 and a AQ2200 Amp... i have no back seat in my 01 chevy 1500, it has a 8CF box in for it now..but it was in a hatchback and just dont fit my truck my concern is should sub fire up or forward...same with port im going to build another 8cf box for it...just never done a ext truck box.. also ive been in the audio game for a while...just stumped here
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2015 Report Posted October 24, 2015 Sub up port up driver side. And please deaden the roof ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
rocketjockey87 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Report Posted October 24, 2015 Sub up port up driver side. And please deaden the roof haha oh my...my roof sure makes a ruckus ha...so sub or port drivers side...and any recomends on deadner?
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2015 Report Posted October 24, 2015 I have 3 brands on deadener in my truck right now. I really like the raammat I have though ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
rocketjockey87 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Report Posted October 24, 2015 I have 3 brands on deadener in my truck right now. I really like the raammat I have though cool...one more question...i dont think ive done this right, im getting mixed calculations...ive never done a box this big im trying for 8 cf tuned at 34hz
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2015 Report Posted October 24, 2015 Why do you need 8 cubes ? Seems pretty big ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
rocketjockey87 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Report Posted October 24, 2015 Why do you need 8 cubes ? Seems pretty big not sure, just going off max box specs for sub
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.