Michael Dunkle Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 lol, nice work man, I was wondering what alt that was? Mechman or DC? I wanna eventually get one, not that I'm running anything big anyways. Its a JS ultimate alts. I had one on my truck already. Its a beast. I put 1/0 big 3. Never seen a light dim with it and I was running a true 3400 watts. Just had the stock battery and one rear.
Michael Dunkle Posted November 14, 2015 Author Report Posted November 14, 2015 TEST MOUNT. Got out the shop. Did some sanding and test mounted the molds on the doors.
Michael Dunkle Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Got the molds covered.
SkarredSierra Posted November 15, 2015 Report Posted November 15, 2015 Nice work man. Tuned in for the build.
Michael Dunkle Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Nice work man. Tuned in for the build. Thanks man.
Michael Dunkle Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Got more stuff in the mail!
Michael Dunkle Posted November 15, 2015 Author Report Posted November 15, 2015 Got more stuff in the mail!
bcbrassard Posted November 15, 2015 Report Posted November 15, 2015 Coming along nicely. You will like that deadnener to work with. Keep the pics coming.
Michael Dunkle Posted November 16, 2015 Author Report Posted November 16, 2015 Q forms in Molds on the doors
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.