How is that any different than the other 85% of athletes? How many of them have drug/alcohol and criminal charges?

I'm not defending Melo...I'm just saying that most of the professional athletes are not Role Model material.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

How is that any different than the other 85% of athletes? How many of them have drug/alcohol and criminal charges?

I'm not defending Melo...I'm just saying that most of the professional athletes are not Role Model material.

x2..

my favor role model has to be pacman jones :D

wait.. michael vick ? travis henry ?

lol... its sad :(

How many other ppl get as much airtime as melo and him being that future hall of famer?! He shouldnt even be intrested in such things. He has pure ability to be fuckin it up with drugs and alcohol!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I knew his punk ass was nothing but trash. First his buddy takes the blame for his weed, then he gets a dui! What a NBA susperstar role model

To be honest you and nobody else can judge that man like that and call him a dumb ass and nothing but trash. How many people you know drink and drive , i bet you dont call them a dumbass.Yeah he should'nt have been drinking and driving but its something people do everyday.It could have been worse he could have been fuckin a nobody ass hotel worker like kobe but since he scored 81 damn pionts everybody forgot about that shyt or he could be like chris henry and just keep gettin charges. All im sayin is dont slander the man especially when none of us are in the position to do it cause we have our on faults. he fucked up but at least it isnt something as serious as some of these other dudes beatin up people for some money u threw on the ground.Everybody fucks up it sjust how he rebounds and learns from his mistakes

Edited by 4dabetta

• 4 weeks later...
I knew his punk ass was nothing but trash. First his buddy takes the blame for his weed, then he gets a dui! What a NBA susperstar role model

just because he gets paid alot of money to play a game DOESNT make him a role model..... if your children, brother/sister look up to professional athletes you need to look at yourself as a parent/sibling because YOU are supposed to be their role model... not some 19-21yr old kid that can dunk/run fast/hit a ball :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Guest Nismofreak

i agree kev

Funny story my buddies friend ran into carmelo. He is running 2 t3000d ( he is gonna go louder with a new set up) and 4 t1 rf 15. Well camero is like"You ain't go shit on my jbl subs and amps!!" (customized car by unique shit sports). Once carmelo is done, then its my buddies friends turn" He is like, Camerlo you don't know SHIT!". Turns his system up. Camero rolls up his windows and turns lol HAHAHA

He said that camero is the biggest d@@K he ever met.

more money than brains

Edited by Nismofreak