I'm not even going to lie these cars are fast my friend tried to out run one on foot!! crazy!! i raced a guy on a motocycle to and beat him but not for long though!!! i had a police officer to clock e at 78MPH i also have a schumacher that will out run this thing anyday!!!!! feel free to ask questions about them there just like a car!!! just dont need oil

Posted Image

no pics, i've been out of the R/C game for a minute, but I used to have a T-maxx with the .21 conversion and a full titanium chassis, and a Team associated RC10T3. i want to get back in to it every now and then, but it gets expensive after a while.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Here is one of my revo close to the time I got it... somewhere I have some pics of my rustler, but it is past the point of no return now.(I halfway pieced it apart) I also have two mini-t's, but they need some work, and I just haven't had the cash for it recently.

Posted Image

Ill take that back, i found one of my rustler in action... this was almost 4 years ago I think

Posted Image

woopie! one of my old 15" L7 and my revo together...

Posted Image

kindof unrealated... but I bet not too many have seen a setup in a vehicle like this... found this while looking through photobucket as well...

Posted Image

I'm not even going to lie these cars are fast my friend tried to out run one on foot!! crazy!! i raced a guy on a motocycle to and beat him but not for long though!!! i had a police officer to clock e at 78MPH i also have a schumacher that will out run this thing anyday!!!!! feel free to ask questions about them there just like a car!!! just dont need oil

Posted Image

What make and model is that car?

Team Deadly Hertz

Here is one of my revo close to the time I got it... somewhere I have some pics of my rustler, but it is past the point of no return now.(I halfway pieced it apart) I also have two mini-t's, but they need some work, and I just haven't had the cash for it recently.

Posted Image

YO i like that!!!!

Archived