VW Golf 3 - 2 SP4 18" Build - Frenchies Wall

Yes pipe bracing is what I use. However, it is not cheap to buy all the flanges, pipe and then thread all the ends.

If those pipes are strong enought we'll use it, I prefer to spend some money and be sure it's strong ^^

How much did it cost to you ?

Yes pipe bracing is what I use. However, it is not cheap to buy all the flanges, pipe and then thread all the ends.

If those pipes are strong enought we'll use it, I prefer to spend some money and be sure it's strong ^^

How much did it cost to you ?

It depends on the material and size. Mine are powdercoated 1 1/4 flanges and painted piping. I believe the flanges were around $80 and about $50 for the piping with threading. Usually they thread NPT on there, and it is best if you get right hand threads on one end and left hand threads on the other. That way you aren't just threading the pipe into one side but actually spreading them apart. Don't forget to account for the flange height when cutting the piping to size.

• 3 months later...

Hello friends :)

As the winter is ending in France, I have some new updates for the project:

The VW Golf 3 was sold, we're going to work in a Golf V, with a big ported box instead of a wall, 24Hz, objective is to hit at least 154dB, we still keep the 2 sp4 18s and the DC 9.0k.

Keep your eyes opened, some fresh news will be coming this week end :)

832504golfv.jpg

Archived