VW Golf 3 - 2 SP4 18" Build - Frenchies Wall

Heya All,

Here is the build log of my VW Golf 3 "Frenchies" 24Hz wall project, we'll start to work on it soon, think we'll finnish it around February, so first let me show you what we want to do, tell me what's your opinion about it, if you have any tip, any idea I'll be proud to read it :)

More photos will come soon

768110schemacablagegolf3.jpg

Believe u have to upload them to a site like photobucket, etc.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

FIFTW looking good man keep it up

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Heya All,

Here is the build log of my VW Golf 3 "Frenchies" 24Hz wall project, we'll start to work on it soon, think we'll finnish it around February, so first let me show you what we want to do, tell me what's your opinion about it, if you have any tip, any idea I'll be proud to read it :)

More photos will come soon

768110schemacablagegolf3.jpg

You'll have too much tweeters per door !

Why do you have different zies speakers on the same channel ? Get a second 4 channel amplifier.

SP Audio is your sponsor, or it's just because you like their products ? I''ve never like any speaker or amplifier from them.

Bonne chance et bon boulot. Il y a de quoi avoir de bons résultats.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

We can have cheap SP products through our seller, and we like their products yeah ^^

For the moment we'll keep 2 different size, later we'll add another RF amp, and for the tweeters, they look like cool, and they have superb quality (Neo Magnet tweeters)

The main build will be the wall, so we need some Meds and tweets, we choose SP because we already have the 8" and 12"MM meds.

When all will be build we will look if we can and if we want to change the meds and tweets :)

Archived