yurvalentine Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 Yeah walk into any composite shop and there will be a 3 stage acetone wash station
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 17, 2015 Author Report Posted November 17, 2015 Yeah walk into any composite shop and there will be a 3 stage acetone wash stationI know just seeing if anybody else did it
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 17, 2015 Author Report Posted November 17, 2015 I think I said paint thinner if I did I meant acetone
BeautyandtheBeast Posted November 19, 2015 Author Report Posted November 19, 2015 So over the past couple days I got the cup holder finerglasded into place The pita of that was the spacing between the "walls" of the console were only a tiny bit to small so there for I had to sand and chisel to perfect fitment. Then followed by that fiberglass it into place, once said and done cut and sand to leveling. I would like to ask about what color I should do Or So got to filling in under my dash finally and it seems to have went on wel,but for some reason my resin did not want to dry so therefor I was driving around with wet fiberglass less the a few inches from my leg for a day. I did fix the resin by adding some more resin that was very strongly mixed so curing fnally happen.
BeautyandtheBeast Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 So work as been so slow lately that the reason I have not posted anything further on the build is because I have little money coming in ,but furthermore I have done what I can like filling in the gap where I cut it out for my 6 by 9s, partially ran a run of 0 gauge (haven't got it hooked up to anything, and deadened my doors. Either when the holidays are over or when I find a new job I will be posting a lot more. Oh, and i bought an osiliscope so I can tune these amps up right.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.