BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 I have a Cavalier that has went through a transformation this is where I plan to show the rest of my build which includes the dash, doors, trunk, center console,and many more goodies to come.
BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 29, 2015 Author Report Posted October 29, 2015 Oh in addition I'm a baby in the SMD forum
420c Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 Welcome to the forum. Now bring forth the pics!
noobslayer77 Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 post that shitt!! 4 15s in a cavalier sounds sick 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
bighossf150 Posted October 29, 2015 Report Posted October 29, 2015 walled? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 30, 2015 Author Report Posted October 30, 2015 Why not walled ? I wouldn't have it no other way. And pics should be up after I get work, if not Saturday for sure.
BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 31, 2015 Author Report Posted October 31, 2015 Sorry to whom has been waiting for these pics I swear they are in the works, just a long day in the work bubble (HVAC)
BeautyandtheBeast Posted October 31, 2015 Author Report Posted October 31, 2015 How do you add photos?
islandpride684 Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 How do you add photos? find a image hosting site, ie: photobucket or google free image host....upload pic, copy image link, paste in the comment box.... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.