nCOMP1337 Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 I searched for giveaways and business being promoted without being a partner to SMD but did not see much. Before posting much information about it, I want to know if I am allowed to notify people of a giveaway I am having for my busienss I recently opened. It is an online store that sells geek and gamer themed apparel. I am starting with shirts and will expand as I can and then plan to design my own branded apparel. I am having a giveaway and you can enter it without buying anything, I just want to spread the word. Can a mod please let me know if spreading the word about a free giveaway is okay on the forums? Thank you. If it is cool then I will edit this post to reflect the information necessary, if not, feel free to delete it. I am just trying to get the word out about my business and giveaway.
Miguels Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 Get with snafu.. I would think that even if you're giving stuff away you are still promoting your business so I think it's a no since purple got banned for that same thing my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
nCOMP1337 Posted November 5, 2015 Author Report Posted November 5, 2015 Thats understandable. Thats why I figured id ask. Ill message Snafu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.