Jump to content

vapeNscrape, SSA, Taramps, Juice Box, SHTNONM


Recommended Posts

Posted

I saw you creeping around the boro this morning, gettin your awful waffle on. I would have stopped but it was 5am and I was meeting a friend to workout.

haha, should have stopped by man.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

looking forward to the updates and another demo at slam

:ninja:

:ninja:

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...