Jump to content

vapeNscrape, SSA, Taramps, Juice Box, SHTNONM


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey Guys,


I've been absent from the forums for a while now, and thought I'll check back in with everyone. Longs story, just been really busy, and this year has been one hell of a roller-coaster. I didn't make as many shows as I wanted this year, because of problems I kept running into, but next year should be a much different story! Anyways, enjoy some pictures, ask some questions, and stay loud folks!


1_zpsbrpirdge.jpg


4_zps5nrts8oh.jpg


4 subs, 4 amps, out of 6 subs, 6 amps at world finals. Took 4th and 5th place for my 2 classes.


5_zps3pqj6bpk.jpg


6_zpsbynjaczu.jpg


3_zpswbuyo0h3.jpg


9_zpszg9sxulr.jpg


8_zpssr5q3juw.jpg


7_zpstu1a7vjr.jpg


10_zpszgglsqs0.jpg


2_zpsmcrt04cu.jpg


That pretty much brings everything up to date. Currently running;


1) DC Power 240hp

2) 6 Taramps HD10ksa

3) 1 Juice Box Lithium 80ah

4) 6 15" SSA Evils


Next year plans are;


1) 5 JS Ultimate Alts 300s

2) 6 SSA Evils

3) 6 Taramps HD15ks

4) 1 Juice Box Lithium 240ah


I've been gathering partnerships lately with a few companies, that I'm proud to represent. vapeNscrape is one of them. They offer apparel, vaping products, as well as vinyl products. All with superb quality and great prices. I've recently partnered with SHTNONM who also offers apparel and decals. They are a company with the main objective is to represent the true enthusiast of the auto motive industry in all formats. There will be more partnerships to be made in teh future, and I wish to continue this hobby for the comings seasons.


My ultimate goal now is to hit a 165 with my good ol' daily Valerie. Travel more shows, and build my name in the community.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted
Posted

Good lord!

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

Posted

looking good hope to hear this next year

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

Damn that looks like it could be "Quiet" ;) ... Keep the pics coming :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

wow.... first wall build I have seen on a 4th gen X...... so you are planning on adding more alts... would be cool to see how that is done... and I would guess this is a 2008 or older since it has DC power alt installed... if not how did you do it because 09-10 nobody makes anything for them

Posted

Love the wheels

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Wow! Thanks for all the kind responses guys!

It's a 2007 Explorer, 4.0

I plan on fitting 2 on the driver side, and 3 on the passenger side.

I'll be sure to keep the pics coming!

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

super sick im in for more pictures and videos

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...