tenrep Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 sorry guys I posted this In the wrong place I moved it just not sure how to delete this one
tenrep Posted November 12, 2015 Author Report Posted November 12, 2015 ahh new question on this subject I currently have 2 layers of 3/4 birch for 1.5 thick box im thinking 1" birch only instead just one layer thick I think that will be enough im running 2 zv4 18's by the way on 4k I feel it should be fine with some bracing of some sort inside what ya think
CleanSierra Posted November 12, 2015 Report Posted November 12, 2015 I'd double wall the box personally. You will need at LEAST a double baffle if not triple. If you already have the 3/4" birch sheets, use them. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.