Yellow1000 Posted November 18, 2015 Author Report Posted November 18, 2015 I am going to do this tonight hopefully
SuperRed Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 Oh come on bro. Get it done already. Anxious to hear what the little coasters are going to sound like ??
Yellow1000 Posted November 19, 2015 Author Report Posted November 19, 2015 So I extended it 20 inches. According to a tone generator it's tuned right at 35 HZ. It plays down to 30 very nicely. Almost impressively for just 8 inch woofers. But I did lose a lot on the top side. In my humble opinion. I would do 36-38 HZ for a good mix of spl and still being able to get low. I'm going to try within the next few days or so to cutting a few inches off and see what happens. But i would say it's almost as loud in the mid 30s as it was in the mid 40s before.
sirhutson Posted November 19, 2015 Report Posted November 19, 2015 awesome thanks! boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
Yellow1000 Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 I am still considering either two more. Or going to larger woofers. I need more LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.