jds1990 Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 Glad to be a part of this forum. I have been following Steve for a long time and he is the man! Problem I'm having is I have a Jensen head unit double din navi Bluetooth DVD and the subwoofer out out had no sound so I hooked up the rcas to the jl jx 400.4 I have for my highs. I had 3 Fi ssd and blew one of them and then the other two worked great off a long time. One of the other two subs had a terminal disconnect on the voice coil so I decided to send all 3 back. Haven't heard from them so I bought 2 re audio xx subs. Now I'm having the same problem no sound coming out. Subs are wired right what could be wrong? Box is 2 cubes per chamber and ported. Thanks in advance Joel
SnowDrifter Posted November 18, 2015 Report Posted November 18, 2015 Do you have output from the amp? Check output voltage with a multi meter set to AC volts while playing a song at high volume ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.